January 14, 2009

The Fine Art of Letting Go

Of course I'm talking about excretion, what else? It is such an important topic, I'm surprised at the lack of information about it except in my medical texts, and those are very technical and boring. Excretion, that is, micturating and shitting, are arts, learnt by years of experience and mistakes. Of course, the very act is easy, but the perfection, the skill required to take a good shit every day...my friend, that knowledge is priceless. Back home, there are racks in the toilet where mags and book are stacked neatly for the use of any person on the potty. I was always disgusted at the idea of reading while letting it out. How can you? It's like trying to paint while playing a violin! This means that though it can be done, the joy of doing them is lost. So what are the basics for good shitting experiences? First, choose a quiet time of day. This is elementary, because too many people running around and yelling outside the door can disturb your biological rhythms. Next, seating yourself correctly is vital. Do it gently, after taking a deep breath. Do a little swirl in the air with your bum and then settle down. Exhale. Now gently, gently oh so slowly relax those anal muscles and let go. Do NOT get up unless the masterpiece is complete. Get up as gracefully as you sat down and do look over your art. Please do go now and practice. And give the credit where it is due. Thank you.

5 comments:

Chriz said...

lemme practise this art .. usually its the riot... but sometimes the quietness cant be taken lightly.. you never know abt the storm that hits us..

reading material!! i read my ET in the loo.. :) brain cells work for most of us in the loo

nice post on the art that everyone follows everyday

Crowscious said...

My brains don't work in the loo at all. It's like, one thing at a time girl. LOL

thebinafterbigb said...

Ha..I simply passed this Blog..No one touches this topic at this point,you flushed it.Dont forget to flush..I liked your different thinking as same like me.Same pinch...My friends oftenly would ask why These days Females having so much Projection?...This post is neccessary and I ask you to campaign.Morning is the best time to squeeze through that projection of outlet.Mainly beware Call-Centre/IT people to get over from major disease when you careless about this part of life.

Juhi said...

Rather disgusting :) I prefer not to look into the toilet bowl, myself...rather look away and flush!

Uncommon Sense said...

looking at shit in the toilet is important,, it just reminds you what one ate yesterday...

the mind words at double speed while shitting,, so its a ideal place to get creative...

Post a Comment