December 05, 2008

My Inner Face

But if there was a sequel
Would you love me like an equal?
- Belle and Sebastian, Is is Wicked Not to Care?

My inner face is that face I have on when I think no one is looking. Like your face when you're crying under the blanket. Or while looking at the mirror in a public restroom that seems deserted. If someone suddenly comes out of a stall and catches you, your expression will instantly change, but in that split second, some stranger got to see that inner, secret face you thought nobody would.

2 comments:

Maria said...

People are different from what they appear... what does this have to do with the belle n sebastian song btw? LOL

The Crow said...

Emotions are strongly associated with a person's expressions.. love is the second greatest emotion. After hate :)

Post a Comment